Work package 3 is coordinated by the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens in Greece.
The aim of this work package is to ensure that the project is being implemented as planned and reaches its objectives. This involves:
- Process evaluation
Process evaluation is based on the assessment of the procedures (whether they are followed in a timely and effective way) and assessment of the deliverables and milestones (whether they are achieved as specified in the Work Plan). The procedures will be described in the evaluation protocol which will include the monitoring plan – consisting of plans for data collection (e.g. performance indicators, performance targets, data source, method of data collection); and plans for data analysis, reporting, and use of information (e.g. plans for communication and using monitoring information).
- Outcome evaluation
Outcome evaluation includes the following aspects:
- Evaluation of the gaps in the literature;
- Evaluation of the increase in population awareness;
- Evaluation of the impact of the project website.
- Evaluation protocol and questionnaire
- Process/evaluation report
- Outcome evaluation report